Woo-hoo!! Thank goodness that it is the weekend once again! This has been the loooongest weekend ever!
I can’t believe that earlier this week, it was almost 90 degrees and now that it is the end of the week, it’s 60 degrees. The fall weather has finally arrived. HALLELUJAH!! I finally can wear my fall sweaters and booties! It looks like this is the perfect weekend to pick apples at the orchard and to watch some baseball! On Sunday, I am part of an exciting project that I will share with y’all later!
What are y’all doing this weekend?
Weekend Reading: Volume II
1. I know it’s no longer summer, but I still think it’s perfectly fine to make a s’more, even though it’s fall. These 39 s’mores hacks are guaranteed to change your life!
2. I’m digging these nail colors for fall! The smoky teal, warm brown, and charcoal are my favorites!
3. The slow cooker is so versatile – these 20 slow cooker recipes are perfect to enjoy, while cozying up on the couch.
4. Hey There, Chelsie has some wonderful tips on how to create a beautifully decorated porch with easy and affordable decorations!
5. It’s almost Halloween, so why not check out one of these 50 scary movies that is streaming on Netflix right now?!
6. Vacation anyone? Wouldn’t these abandoned amusement parks be cool to see in person… or rather creepy?
7. I’m sucker for chicken and waffles – what about using frosted flakes as the crust and a doughnut as the waffle? Genuis!
8. Target knocked it out of the park with their Halloween decorations line!
9. It’s been a long week – look at these adorable animals sleeping!
10. Are you stuck in a rut and don’t know what to write about next? What about one of these 76 ideas?
11. These birds are better at basketball than I am!
12. Need a good laugh? Have you seen the LMFAO Party Anthem meme?
13. These three Saint Bernards are the cutest and they need a home!
14. Jonathan Bennett from Mean Girls released a cookbook, The Burn Cookbook: An Unofficial Unauthorized Cookbook for Mean Girls Fans. The cookbook includes recipes like “Fetch-uccine Alfredo,” “You Go, Glenn (Hot) Cocoa,” “Just Stab Cesar Salad” and “Are Buttermilk Pancakes a Carb?”
15. It wouldn’t be brunch without mimosas!
Hope y’all have a great weekend!