Can you believe we’ve made it through another week?
I’m so glad that it’s the weekend, because that means I’m a week closer to my big plans at the end of this month! I’ll be sure to share soon!
I didn’t mean to take this week off, but things happen, you know? I’ve been watching every NLCS game (National League Championship Series – Dodgers vs. Brewers, of course!), so that’s taken a lot of my time! The game on Tuesday went 13 innings and lasted almost 6 hours. Living in the Eastern Time Zone has its downfalls, because it didn’t actually end until after 2am since they had the late game.
I’m planning on using this weekend to get ahead of my blogging game, because I know next week will be even crazier!
Weekend Reading: Volume III
1. Are you a Top Chef fan? Well, the trailer was released and I’m super excited about this season, because they are IN KENTUCKY. I’m so glad that Kentucky is getting more national recognition and for something positive (When they were filming a few months ago, I also got to attend the episode were they are at Rupp Arena!)
2. I’ve heard so many people raving about the movie, A Star Is Born. I’ve yet to see it, but I want to! Here are 17 things you didn’t know, but need to know. How many did you know?
3. This video of a duck with prosthetic flippers makes my heart melt!
4. I’d love to have a 3-D figurine of my entire family. This place in Kansas City can make it happen!
6. The Washington Post did this great exposé on Lexington and highlighting some wonderful places around the city!
7. My guilty pleasure, 90 Day Fiance, is back on this Sunday, October 21 with six new couples! I am so excited!
8. The Mega Millions Jackpot hits ONE BILLION DOLLARS!! It’s the second-largest lottery prize in U.S. history!
9. A new scary movie by the same director of The Taking of Deborah Logan is going to be coming out in theaters in January. Escape Room is about six strangers who find themselves in circumstances beyond their control and must use their wits to survive.
10. It’s almost Halloween! Do you still need a costume idea?
11. Single and want to land you a guy? Why not making ‘Marry Me’ chicken?
12. These planters are the cutest!!
13. If you are a football fan, specifically UK, then you can appreciate this kid’s unique answer to his homework, which led to him meeting the team!
14. Netflix has a new series, The Haunting of Hill House. Have you seen it?
15. These are the comfiest sweatshirts! I’d love to have one of each!
Hope y’all have a great weekend!