I’m so glad it’s the weekend again! A few weeks ago, my husband and I started watching The Haunting of Hill House, because everyone was raving about it. We finished it in a couple of nights and it was SOOOOO good! If you haven’t watched then you most definitely need to! You won’t regret it! My husband doesn’t normally like the horror genre, but he’s glad he gave it a chance. Since he enjoyed it so much, we decided to find another similar show to watch. Lots of people suggested that we watched American Horror Story, since it’s an anthology series – every season is a different story. We already have finished seasons one through four! So far, I have to say that season one and two are my favorites. I thought season three was incredibly boring, and season four was pretty interesting (I have a strong feeling that nothing is going to top the first two seasons!).
Since the holidays are coming up, we are thinking about taking a break and resuming watching seasons six through eight after the new year. We want to make sure we have plenty of time to watch our favorite Hallmark Christmas movies!
I still can’t believe that Thanksgiving is next week! I’m excited about all the food, and then going shopping for Black Friday! That weekend, we are going to be cutting down our Christmas tree and starting to decorate our house. I love Christmas decorations so much! Have y’all decorated yet for Christmas?
Weekend Reading: Volume V
1. There is nothing more Southern than pimento cheese. What about these eight recipes featuring pimento cheese for the holidays?!
2. We’ve all heard of Keurig. But now they is a machine that allows consumers to make alcoholic beverages like margaritas, cosmopolitans, and Moscow mules at home.
3. These are the cutest mood boosters and are under $10!
4. My friend, Cathy has a great post on how to overcome FOMO and to feel awesome instead! (In case you don’t know, FOMO is the fear of missing out).
5. Need so hair inspo? Here’s everything you need to know about balayage, ombre, and everything in between!
6. Fanny packs are back in style! But not the ones you remember from the 80s and 90s. There are many different fashionable options that won’t let you feel like you are committing a faux paus.
7. Looking for gift ideas this Christmas? What about one of Oprah’s picks?!
8. Are any of y’all Bachelor fans? The new season starts in January. I still don’t think Colton is a good fit for the show, but we’ll see.
9. Take your wine with you wherever you go. It will be your little secret!
10. How adorable is this giant stuffed cheese ball plushie?! You can even open the bag and take the mini cheese balls out!
11. If you don’t follow Positively Present on instagram, you are missing out! This account is guaranteed to make you smile and uplift your spirit!
12. I don’t know how to feel about this Sour Patch cereal!
13. This IKEA store in Catania, Italy is making my heart happy! They are letting stray pups into the store, so they are out of the cold!
14. Jennifer Anniston is in a new Netflix movie called, Dumplin! Have you seen the trailer?
15. This dog walking on ice cracks me up!
In Case You Missed It on G&G:
Hope y’all have a great weekend!