It seems like just yesterday that I was saying that I couldn’t believe it was November and now it’s December. This year keeps on flying by! Can you believe there are only three and a half weeks until Christmas?! I can’t!
This weather and the fact that it gets dark around five o’clock are getting me down. It’s making taking photos outside miserable, because I don’t do too well with cold weather. Winter seems to always make me feel unmotivated because I never want to spend a lot of time taking photos.
Due to it being towards the end of the year, I’ve been starting to think of goals that I want to set for myself and my two blogs, as well as content that I want to write for the remainder of the year, and for January. My biggest goal is to increase my productivity and write a week’s worth of posts in one day, so I can relax, focus on other things in my life, and then just focus on promoting said posts. Then I can spend one day taking photos and another half day editing photos. Being organized and making the most of your time is so incredibly important when you own a business!
A couple of days ago, I got together with some of my blogger fam to eat some delicious dinner at a local restaurant and to watch the University of Kentucky Wildcats play Monmouth. It’s always such a great time when you can spend it with friends! This weekend, I have some exciting plans! Just wait until you see where I’m going!
Weekend Reading: Volume VI
1. A little heart-warming story for you – vets save a dog by giving her a kidney transplant donated by one of her puppies!
2. These booze-infused cherry bombs would be great for your holiday party!
3. There is actually a scientific reason why the South is better at making biscuits than the rest of the country!
4. Being bored is beneficial – the reasons may surprise you!
5. I may have to use some of these quotes for inspiration for my holiday instagram pictures.
6. I always find these types of stories intriguing – unsolved mysteries without a plausible explanation!
7. The truth came out – women sleep better when they share their bed with their dogs!
8. Looking for a gift for your best friend? What about one of these thirty gifts?
9. Ellen Pompeo, aka Meredith Grey, with the truth bombs – how to own your shit!
10. I love hearing stories like these around the holiday!
11. This grandad and his pup dressed up as the characters from Up, and it is super adorable!
12. Ariana Grande’s brand new video, Thank U, Next, launched yesterday and OMG, y’all need to watch it, if you haven’t already!
13. Since it’s almost 2019, these are five things that you should stop doing stat!
14. Wendy’s extended their $1 any size fry offer until December 26, 2018! YES, please!
15. Taco Bell has a new line of holiday clothing, and I’m here for it!
In Case You Missed It On G&G:
- The One Reason Why You Shouldn’t Start a Blog
- Nothing Says Christmas Like Cutting Down Your Own Tree
- 30 Ways to Get Into the Holiday Spirit
Hope y’all have a great weekend!